Konjac facial sponges are made from the bulb of the Konjac root vegetable, first used by Japanese farmers to bathe babies.
These sponges act as natural exfoliants for the face but can be used on other parts of the body as well. They are very gentle which makes them perfect for sensitive skin. Highly recommended for oily and acne-prone skin.
How to use:
- Soak the sponge in hot water until it becomes soft.
- Lather your soap of choice (can be used without soap as well).
- Wash your face using the sponge.
- After use, thoroughly rinse the sponge to remove excess dirt and soap.
- Press the sponge to remove excess moisture.
- Place the sponge in a sealed container and store it in the refrigerator until the next use.