Mother's Day 2022 Gift Guide
Happy Mother’s Day!
With our month of appreciation to Mother Nature coming to a close, we are shifting your focus to a different kind of mother: yours! Mother’s Day (May 8th) is quickly approaching, and luckily, we have compiled a list of ideas for you to look for your locally-sourced Mother’s Day gifts.
This year, we put together five gift bundles for you to choose from, all containing our favorite gift products with a discounted price!
Smells Sweet - $30
Our Smells Sweet bundle consists of one of our Lemon Verbena candles and Desert Pinon Incense sticks. Crafted to “boost immunity, concentration & productivity,” this candle is a thoughtful, sustainably-made gift. 100% plant-based and sustainably harvested, the incense sticks are a peaceful addition to your gift bundle.
Soothing Spa - $39
The Soothing Spa bundle includes an arrangement of products that can be used in the bath, shower, or a cleanse afterwards. Items include a slice of hand-cut, hand-made citrus and turmeric body soap, a Plant-Based Bath Pouf, house-arranged citrus epsom salts, and our popular Facial Rounds.
Soapy Surprise - $43
The Soapy Surprise bundle includes a handful of items that can be used for anyone’s soapy needs. Including the Compostable Bamboo Soap Dish, Soap Bag, and Sage Soap Dispenser, this package includes everything one could need to facilitate using their soaps. Plus, the dispenser is very pretty!
Bubble Bath - $43
The Bubble Bath bundle consists of three bath/shower accouterments that turn any bathroom experience into a spa. First is our Matcha Mint Rose Bath Salts/Scrub which has respiratory and mental benefits and smells like mint ice cream! This bundle also includes a popular Amber Bath Bomb and Shower Steamer.
Mix and Match - $82
Our most diverse Mix and Match bundle includes an array of products across the store. It consists of plastic-free scrunchies, Sweet Dreams Pillow Mist, Grapefruit Poppy Wintergreen solid lotion, Wild Honey lip balm, Cup of Love herbal tea, and Wildflower honey. Everything your mother might want this Mother’s Day can be found in this Mix and Match bundle!
If you want to put together your own bundle, some of our other picks include:
- Essentially Yours Eyes and Lips make up kit
- UpCircle Pamper Kit
- Glow & Grow Kit (a candle that becomes a plant pot once burned out)
- Butter & Lye Face Face and Body Soap
- Wooden Bowl Candle
- Vegan Lip Butter
- Vegan Matcha Latte Mix
If you are looking to branch out to other businesses this Mother’s Day, here is a list of our recommendations for small businesses in the Lehigh Valley, specifically Easton, you should go visit:
- Easton Outdoor Company: Shop local while scoping out your mother’s favorite outdoor gear. From NorthFace to Patagonia, the Easton Outdoor Company works to engage with the community in providing personalized customer service.
- The Loving Piece: Sage, incense, crystals, Himalayan salt lamps, singing bowls, tapestries, and dream catchers: all at The Loving Peace. Purchase a thoughtful, stimulating gift for your mother while supporting a small business.
- Easton Candle Co: Homemade fragrances plus 100% all-natural US-made soy wax makes for the perfect, warm-smelling, environment-loving candle. Support this local candle company this mother’s day to make your gift extra sweet.
Whatever you decide to purchase your mother for her special day, try to make it intentional and meaningful. The best way to go about this is by shopping small and shopping eco-friendly. Stop by the store or talk to us online to consult us about our Mother’s Day suggestions!
Thank you for taking steps towards a greener future!